Thursday, August 30, 2007

Pandora's Music Box

When I am not reading, I am listening to music. Being at a new company with a new computer and none of my own music, I am left wondering "do I really have to listen to that guy's cellphone ring all day?" Hells to the no people!

www.pandora.com


This a free website streaming an amazing variety of music. What you do is set up a "channel" I did so by putting in a new artist I am listening to and then the station plays all music that is similar to that genre of music. You can train the system by letting the site know if you like that song or don't then it will start to "learn" your likes and you inevitably just created your own radio station w/out DJ's, commercials and weather updates. I heart it. Check it out, even if your cube neighbor's cell phone doesn't drive you crazy :)

No comments: